Think Well, Live Well

It is Christmas time and of course everyone is focused on gifts and and sales, but what about our health.

 This is the season of giving, but we don't even think to give ourselves one of the best gifts that anyone can give to themselves and that is great health.

 I have struggled for years with being overweight (not obese) and have tried diet pills and different fad diets to help achieve the results that I have sought after.

 However, my attempts have been futile because of the fact that I have not watched what I have put into my body and at what times I put those things into my body.

 Eating certain wheats and nutrients at certain times of the day can leave you feeling too weak of even sleepy to be a productive citize.

It is important to remember to stay hydrated and to steer clear of certain foods at certain times of the day.

 Timing is everything because without it the best laid plans will go to waste.

 I was never the star athlete, but I played on the team.

 I was never the strongest guy in the room, but I certainly was not the weakest because I always thought that being in the middle was just right

 Striving for goals and setting them are a great way to set yourself up for success, but not all the time.


 I have tried to write things on my fridge, leave little sticky notes around the apartment and even put alerts in my phone, but nothing will happen if you do not know the what time you need to make your plans and take action.


It is important that you focus on what makes you happy first.

 For many people it is a number like "I want to be 200 pounds" or "I want to be below 150 pounds" however what good is a number that may or may not be an indicator of one's overall health.

 People are built differently from their metabolism to their bodies ability to carry weight and carry it well.

 I had to stop looking at numbers and start looking at the things that mattered most like how well I was able to move, how well i felt and what body type was I trying to achieve.

 These are the things that have to take precedent or nothing else will ever be enough.

 And in order to know how to get to that point if has to be a combination of the foods we take in and the times we put them in our body.

 Which foods? what times? well stay tuned for more and take a quick look at this site in progress.


Living the life you want is a matter of timing and choice; right time and personal choices

 Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Robinns_H_Exume

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire